Can you imagine a school without music? A OneMusic Licence enables you to enjoy the freedom to use music in the classroom, to entertain parents at prize-givings, to showcase your students’ musical talents, and much more. OneMusic is a joint initiative between APRA AMCOS and Recorded Music NZ.
The 2019–2020 OneMusic Licence gives schools more flexibility than ever before - we have removed the copying limits for sheet music, meaning that you can now make as many copies of an original as you need for each member of a class, ensemble or congregation. Read about the new OneMusic licence allowances here.
A OneMusic Licence enables schools to:
- Perform music at assemblies, concerts and social events
- Photocopy sheet music
For print musical works, schools can make as many copies of an original as is required for the members of a class, ensemble or congregation
- Make recordings of performances available to students and their families
- Create and make digital music files for use in lessons
- Stream events live from your website
- For more information, check out the OneMusic Schools Guide (downloadable pdf)